Tuesday 27 January 2015

Introduction

Aware of my total failings with my previous blog, this is an attempt to do better. It couldn't get any worse.

this is really just a place for me to put my ideas, stories, background and stuff from my new (sometimes) solo sci-fi game. With all my wargaming I find having a strong story really adds to the enjoyment. So whilst i don't plan to run a tight campaign, I do intend to develop my world and story as I go. I will also record rules and scenario ideas...

I have shamelessly stolen the basic background from Ambush Alleys Tomorrows War game. I'm sure there is a good game hidden in the book somewhere, but it's bloody hard to find, so I'll probably start playing with TFL Quadrant 13. Now if you know Q13 you will know it is setting neutral, so you have to provide all your own background, army lists, troop types etc. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment